Two baby quilts - just for fun. I mean, who doesn't like making baby quilts? They're quick and easy, but still allow for fabric and color play. What's more, these two baby quilts were made to a specific size so that I could use up two large pieces of scrap batting. Don't waste a thing.
And just in case your curious about some of the fabrics that I have used:
- Buck Forest in Night from the Hello Bear Collection by Bonnie Christine (Art Gallery Fabrics)
- Several prints from the recently released Blueberry Park collection by Karen Lewis (Robert Kaufman Fabrics)
- Kerchief Girl (in red and blue) by Kei Fabrics. No longer available.
- Ribbon Floral in Alure from the Katie Jump Rope collection by Denyse Schmidt (reprint)
- Stash Basics - Dots and Stripes, Riley Blake Gingham and Chevron prints,
Click on any image for larger view.
Each quilt top measures 34 inches x 42 inches.
Each finished square measures 3.75" x 3.75" ~
size was determined by the size of the buck/deer head print.