I am about to start on a custom quilt; a quilt based on one that I have previously made - you may well recognize these fabrics. It is an easy to piece project, making a feature of the fabrics (the colors and the prints) rather than the actual patchwork design.
To get started I have pulled out a bunch of fabric from stash. Most of these prints I would call "favorites" and are what I consider part of my stash basics - dots, stripes, simple or bold graphic designs none with more than 2 or 3 colors.
From left to right:
- Tailor Made Ruler by Cosmo Cricket for Andover
- Wallflower in Cherry - Lotus collection - by Amy Butler
- Pearl Bracelet in Pond by Lizzy House
- Two Young Street by Prints Charming for Marcus Bros.
Again from left to right:
- Kei Honeycomb in Grey - Japanese Import
- Basic Color Stripe by Lecien in Red, Grey and White
- Black Lines - Wordplay by Michele D'Amore for Benartex
- Smirk Grey Grid by Kyla May for Timeless Treasures
- Heath in Metal Gray by Alexander Henry
- Color Basic by Lecien Grey and White Stripe
- Roses - Liberty of London Tana Lawn
- Kerchief Girl in Blue - Kei Japanese Import
- Black and White Stripe (I think it may be from Dr Seuss)
- Eclipse in Water - Cake Rock Beach by Joelle Hoverson for Moda