I took some time out away from the sewing machine and my laptop this morning to head to a local patchwork store.
As always I was excited to see, and inspired by the wide variety of fabric styles and designs at Patchwork on Central Park. Lynn has an eclectic eye for fabrics and color, and her ability to arrange and collate them is exceptional. You cannot walk away without a purchase of ...
- Grey and White Stipe (Cotton), Color Basics by Lecien
- A blue and white ticking stripe, no selvedge details but it a lovely woven fabric with a slight texture much like a linen blend fabric.
- Flower Sugar by Lecien (Cotton)
- Sketch Flowers by Suzuko Koseki (Yuwa) on a yellow background and white background. Both these fabrics are re-stashes of what is probably one (of many) of my favorite fabrics. Ever.
- Liberty of London Tana Lawn ~ Roses
- Last but not least a fairly large piece of high quality (and the softest) pure linen destined to become placemats - although I may of course have a change of mind.
Happy stashing and a wonderful Spring morning; I hear the sunshine is not going to last .... with rain forecast for the weekend. Great for stitching.