I couldn't wait until Sunday to show you the next installment of the Inside Voices ~ a fabric bundle cleverly collated by Amanda from Westwood Acres and kindly delivery by my postie today.
Inside Voices III
It is no secret that I am in currently fascinated by low volume fabrics (call it what you may ~ low contrast, white background, pastel, ... ) and I was
lucky quick enough to pick up this bundle to add to my growing collection of low volume fabrics.
Clockwise starting from the top green (trees) fabric:
- Just Wing It by MoMo for Moda
- Jubilee by Bunny Hill Designs for Moda
- Polka Dot Stitches by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs
- Love Notes - Doily in Cream - Echo Park for Andover Fabrics
- Quilt Blocks by Ellen Luckett for Moda
- The Good Life -Flower in Yellow by Deena Rutter for Riley Blake Designs
- Posy - Story in Daisy by Aneela Hoey for Moda
- Little Red Riding Hood - Mushrooms by Tasha Noel for Riley blake Designs
- Glamping - Old Lace Miss Daisy in Shasta Pink by Mary Jane Butters for Moda
- Geekly Chic - glasses - Riley Blake Designs
- Little Red Riding Hood - Stripes by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Designs
- Bon Appetit from Michael Miller.
- Maritime Modern - Chevron Wave by Marin Sutton for Riley Blake Designs
(I have no details on fabric #9
and fabric #13 (with kitchen utensils) but please feel free to fill in the gaps for me.
Once again this ~ the third installment ~ of Westwood Acres ~ Inside Voices has not surprisingly sold out quickly.
To keep up with the very latest Westwood Acres news
RELEVANT LINKSInside Voices II - A Fabric Bundle by Westwood Acres
Follow my blog with Bloglovin