From left to right they are:
- Ivy Bloom - Lark - by Amy Butler
- Hello! (in every language) by Alexander Henry
- Wordplay by Michele D'Amore for Benartex
- Half Moon Scissors by Moda
- Diamond Eye by Alexander Henry
- Zig Zag Stripe - Remix - by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman
Despite the lack of color these simple designs really appeal to me and I know I will find a way to incorporate a little piece of these black and white prints into most of my quilts. No doubt.
Just for fun and to inject a little color into this Sunday Stash post I thought I'd also show you another colorway of the Zig Zag Stripe by Ann Kelle from the Remix collection: in Bright. Love!