My aim for this week's Sunday Stash was to present fabrics with a muted tone. I am usually instantly attracted to brightly colored fabrics but I also have a soft spot for muted colored fabrics. These in particular appeal:
- Cosmo Animal Bubble in Cream by Cosmo Textile Co Ltd
- White dot on Brown - Color Basics - by Lecien
- Grey and White stripe - Color Basics - by Lecien
- Dotted flowers from the Minnu Muu Collection by Lecien
- Coriander in Pink from the Belle range by Amy Butler (not so muted!)
How sweet is this Japanese animal print! It is destined for a baby quilt that is already developing in my mind.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!