A little bit of this and a little bit of that ...
I couldn't resists these cute chickens!
These carefully hand printed - vintage designs - are unique fabrics (only 30 yards are printed in each colorway), on a cotton/poly (10%) blend to ensure paint stability. Purchased from EmilyMe (Etsy) a boutique vintage fabric store specializing in rare hand printed fabrics.
And also bundle of fabrics found locally - some of these have been around for a while. From top to bottom:
- Liberty of London Tana Lawn - floral print in pink
- Simple Flower from the Sophie collection by Chez Moi for Moda
- Lady Birds on Green Stripe - no details on the selvage - probably a Japanese import.
- Pink flowers on White Background - light weight, almost a sheer fabric. No further details
- Princess Rose by Lecien - Roses printed on a light green background with white polka dot.
- Frolic in Citrus from the Hullabaloo range by Urban Chiks for Moda
- Teal Flowers on Grey Stripe by Fumika Oishi - Made in Japan
- Aunt Grace Polka Dots from the Collection of Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers