- Pearl Bracelet by Lizzy House in Yellow
- Mono Pez - Moda - in Grey
- Birch Mod Basics - Dottie Color in Pool
- Kokka Small and Large Gingham in Natural
- Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton in white
And for the back of the quilt I have used the last large piece of my (new and straight out of the box) Orla Kiely Duvet Cover. This large scale Multi-Stem print is simple divine and complements this the design, colors and feel of this quilt perfectly. I couldn't be any happier to have used this fabric in this way.
In keeping with the overall gentle and calm tones of the quilt I have used a Kei Honeycomb dot in grey to bind the quilt. The binding edge is just subtle enough to add a delicate edge without harsh contrast.
Thank you for stopping by,