This week has simply flown by but I have manage to finish yet another quilt to be added to my quilt stash. After some consideration I've decided to call this one The Mystery Puzzle Quilt.
I've really enjoyed making this quilt. The components (squares and Half Square Triangles) are simple, and the layout is like a puzzle that fits together in endless ways. There is no "wrong" in trying to make the blocks all work together; there is no room for a humility block.
- Pure Organic Solid in White by Robert Kaufman
- Kona Cotton Solids in a selection of colors including Pepper, School Bus, Coral, Corn Yellow, Clover and Coal.
- Stripes from From Little Things by Sarah Fielke in Orange, Grey, Green and Pink
- Wider Stripes (Marquee) by Kaffe Fassett
- Backing fabric: Anika by Monaluna 100% organic cotton
- Binding: Lecien Color Basics - Black and White narrow stripe
The double set of quilting lines that outline all seam lines (except for the diagonal seams) have added a lovely texture to the quilt and feature particularly on the colored solid fabrics. The effect of the quilting lines, as well as the black and white stripe binding, compliment the quilt design beautifully.
I have listed this quilt in my Etsy Store - and now that Etsy allows for changes to store names my Etsy Store is aptly named: redpepperquilts!
You can see the listing here: The Mystery Puzzle Quilt @ Etsy SOLD
Thank you for stopping by,