- Choose up to 10 different printed fabrics and 1.25 yards solid fabric.
- Make 84 Flying Geese Units.
- Sew Flying Geese blocks together into six rows of 14 Flying Geese Units.
- Join rows together with a 1 1/2 inch strip (including seam allowances) of solid white fabric
- Add a border to the top and bottom of the quilt if so desired (I have used Marine by Dan Stiles for Birch Fabrics).
The quilt top measures 41 inches x 52 inches.
I am hoping to get started on quilting this quilt over the weekend.
Thank you for stopping by,