When it rains it pours (literally today); the postman knocked twice to deliver fabric goodies.
From top to bottom:
- Sugar Pop by Liz Scott - Mod Buds in Pink
- Sugar Pop by Liz Scott - Mod Buds in Aqua
- Robert Kaufman - Metro Living - Circles White
- Robert Kaufman - Metro Living - Circles Carrot
- Alexander Henry - Monkey's Bizness - Pirate Grid Old Red
- Alexander Henry - Moneky's Bizness - Pirate Grid Corn
And from Lecien's My Folklore fabric range:
- Bouquet in Burnt Orange
- Wall Paper Blooms in Sunset
- Bouquet in Natural
- Flower Border in Natural
- Birdies and Ponies in Natural
- Flower Border in Sand
The solid fabrics pictured above are Robert Kaufman Kona Solids, all of which I've been cutting into, arranging and re-arranging today. Unfortunately it is one of those behind the scenes projects which I can't tell you much about ... sharing will be limited to tiny snippets - just teasers really. But it will be worth the reveal at a later stage.
I hope you've had a great day!